PROVEN STRATEGIES TO MAKE YOUR PITCH, INFLUENCE DECISIONS, AND CLOSE THE DEAL
▪ WHY CHANGE
▪ WHY NOW
▪ WHY YOUR INDUSTRY
▪ WHY YOU & YOUR COMPANY
▪ WHY YOUR PRODUCT
▪ WHY SPEND THE MONEY
In today’s fiercely competitive marketplace you can’t afford to lose sales that should be yours. But with so much conflicting advice from self-proclaimed “gurus,” how do you know which sales strategies actually work?
▪ Engage buyers’ emotions to increase their receptiveness to you and your ideas
▪ Ask questions that line up with how the brain discloses information
▪ Lock in the incremental commitments that lead to a sale
▪ Create positive influence and reduce the sway of competitors
▪ Discover the underlying causes of objections and neutralize them
▪ Guide buyers through the necessary mental steps to make purchasing decisions
About David Hoffeld:
Leading sales trainer, researcher and CEO of Hoffeld Group, David Hoffeld, has the answer. Blending cutting-edge research in social psychology, neuroscience, and behavioral economics, The Science of Selling shows you how to align the way you sell with how our brains naturally form buying decisions, dramatically increasing your ability to earn more sales. Unlike other sales books, which primarily rely on anecdotal evidence and unproven advice, Hoffeld’s evidence-based approach connects the dots between science and situations salespeople and business leaders face every day to help you consistently succeed.